Part of the fully factory finished range, Orta C8500 White fire doors are truly a fine example of Todd Door's expert engineering and quality. The solid core integrity of these doors create a solid, reliable and durable product that aims to deliver a door that will stand the test of time.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Our Orta White range is constructed using an MDF face over a heavy weight fire rated core, which is both weighty and durable.
- Fully factory finished in a white satin paint with v-groove detail and softwood lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Featuring horizontal grooves giving the illusion of a wider door.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
- If you like a bargain without compromising on quality, the Essentials range is for you. It’s a selection of our bestselling designs at extremely competitive pricing. As you’d expect though, price doesn’t limit your choices, so we have a full suite of affordably superior doors.
- The Orta White range is available in a wide array of sizes including standard, glazed, fire rated and fire rated glazed versions.
- We are confident about the quality of our doors which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our internal doors.
Orta C8500 fire doors are clean, neat, and popular. The finishing feature on these doors is the V-groove detail, which add to the beautiful appeal. The solid core integrity is created of high density fibreboard which has been selected to avoid any unwanted twisting or warping. A market leader and highly recommended.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.