Part of the fully factory finished range, Orta C8500 White fire doors are truly a fine example of Todd Door's expert engineering and quality. The solid core integrity of these doors create a solid, reliable and durable product that aims to deliver a door that will stand the test of time.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Fully factory finished White, MDF face over a heavy weight fire rated core (FD30) with V-groove detail.
- Softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate
- A captivating modern style to compliment any home.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The C8500 range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed, fire rated and fire rated glazed versions.
Orta C8500 fire doors are clean, neat, and popular. The finishing feature on these doors is the V-groove detail, which add to the beautiful appeal. The solid core integrity is created of high density fibreboard which has been selected to avoid any unwanted twisting or warping. A market leader and highly recommended.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.