It is possible that we may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• Information about your computer and details regarding your visit to, and use of, our website. These details may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, any referring source and length of visit including page views.
• Information pertaining to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to our website. This includes any information you provide us with in order to complete a purchase from our website, with the exception of your credit/debit card details.
• Any contact information, including your name, address, email address and passwords, which you provide us upon registration to our website/service.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any offered email notifications, newswires or newsletters. Data collected is the same as outlined above.
For more information about Cookies please click HERE.
• administer the website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the site;
• enable the use of services available on the website;
• send you goods purchased via the website;
• send you invoices, statements or paperwork;
• collect payments from you;
• send you general (non-marketing) communications;
• send you specifically requested email updates, newswires or e-shots;
• send you specifically requested information in the post;
• deal with enquiries and/or complaints made by or about you relating to our website
Where you may submit personal information for publication on our website, we may publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with our agreement(s). We may provide your personal details to 3rd party organizations with the strict intention of communicating with you on behalf of Todd Doors.
We will share information with Sage Pay only for the specific purposes of processing any payment that you might make via our website.
In addition to this we may also disclose information about you:
• If we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, defend or protect our legal rights;
• In order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk;
Except where detailed within this Policy, we will not provide your information to 3rd parties.
We will take reasonable technical, organisational and structural precautions in order to prevent data loss, misuse or alteration.
We will store the data that you provide to us on our secure, password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using the most appropriate technology available.
Please note that data transmissions over the internet are inherently insecure, and that it is not possible for us to guarantee the security of any data sent in this way.
It is your responsibility to keep your usernames and/or passwords confidential.
Where possible we will also attempt to notify you of any changes via email.
You may, at any time, instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we hold on you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. This fee is currently fixed at £10.00.
You may instruct us not to use your data for marketing purposes, by email, at any time. However in practice, you will need to have either agreed in advance to us using your details for marketing purposes or we will have provided you with the opportunity to opt-out of these initiatives.
Should our website ever contain links to 3rd party websites then we recommend you review their Privacy Policies. Todd Doors are not responsible for the content of these websites and our policies do not extend to them.
Should you wish to update any data which you consider we hold on you, please let us know and we shall correct this information.
The data controller responsible for our website is Todd Doors Ltd.
Our data protection registration number is Z1095844.