Part of the fully factory finished range, this door is truly a fine example of Todd Door's expert engineering and quality. The semi solid core integrity of the door creates a medium weight and reliable durable product that will sit comfortably in your home for years to come.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Our Orta White range is constructed using an MDF face over a medium weight semi-solid core, which is both weighty and durable.
- Fully factory finished in a white satin paint with v-groove detail and softwood lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Featuring horizontal grooves giving the illusion of a wider door.
- If you like a bargain without compromising on quality, the Essentials range is for you. It’s a selection of our bestselling designs at extremely competitive pricing. As you’d expect though, price doesn’t limit your choices, so we have a full suite of affordably superior doors.
- The Orta White range is available in a wide array of sizes including standard, glazed, fire rated and fire rated glazed versions.
- We are confident about the quality of our doors which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our internal doors.
Orta C8500 doors are clean, neat, and popular. They come finished satin White paint and can be easily cleaned and can withstand the knocks of modern living. The finishing feature on these doors is the V-groove detail, a simple yet contemporary door that will fit well in the modern home. The semi-solid high density fibreboard core is designed and manufactured not to twist or warp and coupled with the smooth finish this door will stand the test of time. Highly recommended and a market leader.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.