Our premium Nimes Oak glazed door features a subtle curved vertical groove to one side, creating a focal area for the door handle to be fitted. Available in a good range of sizes in both standard, glazed and Fire-rated options (solid door only), we are certain that you will be delighted with this product.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Contemporary style glazed door for modern homes
- Door features v-groove detail into solid Oak
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Features a large curved pane of clear glass with double sided acid etched horizontal lines to complement the solid version of this door
- These doors look fabulous when fitted as pairs
Although a contemporary styled door, the Nimes glazed door is suitable for installation in modern and traditional homes. Standard sizes are generally held in stock in good volumes. Bespoke options are availble but on an extended lead time. As with any natural product, some variation is to be expected in the veneer of each door but particularly with this premium product, great care is taken to ensure that this is kep to a minimum. Each door is individually clear spray lacquered to a satin finish. In the event that the pre-finished edges are trimmed during installation, these will need to be re-finished to maintain your guarantee, including the top and bottom.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.