Our Iseo KFC4514 Oak fully glazed Fire-rated (FD30) doors are beautifully finished with a clear satin lacquer that shows the beauty of the American White Oak veneer and solid timber glazing detail. The glass is clear flat Fire-rated as standard, it is worth noting this is unlike the non-fire rated doors which are bevelled. Bespoke options of this door can be ordered with Acid etched frosted Fire-rated glass on an extended lead time as well as non-standard sizes. Veneered over a solid composite core to create an incredibly stable product, coupled with terrific attention to detail. When selecting veneers, the quality of this Oak door we believe exceeds others that our available in the wider market - note that only our doors come in Todd Doors branded boxes.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door features v-groove detail into solid Oak inserts
- Door is veneered with American White Oak which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Factory glazed with clear flat fire-rated glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Fire-rated to give 30 minute protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with Test Certificate
Whether it’s an apartment or home, Iseo KFC4514 Oak Fire-rated (FD30) doors are capable of complementing and enhancing modern decor. These doors feature four generously proportioned clear flat Fire-rated panes of glass, individually framed in solid oak beading, positioned centrally in the door. As with all Fire-rated Oak Doors, they must be fitted in accordance with fire regulations. All doors in the Iseo 'K' range are factory finished in a clear satin lacquer as standard.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.