The Shaker-1 Panel Oak fire door belongs to Todd Door's traditional internal door range. This White Oak veneer product is built as a standard, solid core door that is well suited for regular use. A typical feature of this product is that it is highly matched for classic settings due to its traditional appeal, however it's a versatile product that should sit well in most homes.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, featuring flat shaker panels, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- A modern twist on a traditional style with clean lines enabling this to sit within contemporary homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Oak Shaker range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
This traditional Oak fire door is manufactured using an untreated White Oak veneer. It is therefore delivered ready for onsite finishing. Furthermore, the door features Oak veneered flat panel detailing which is a unique feature that goes well with the Shaker 1-Panel Oak door's sturdy and substantial feel. The solid core and expert engineered construction are two factors that ensure some lovely characteristics. This White Oak door provides excellent value for money as its durability and quality make it a product that comes highly recommended.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.