We are proud to introduce From the Anvil range of ironmongery. Within this range of hand crafted and hand finished specialist traditional ironmongery you will find an extensive array of finishes that will enable the complete finishing of any type of property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Our weighty hammered newbury window handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit any type of window, including uPVC and timber due to its slim fixing plate. Can be matched with the hammered newbury stays and door handles in the range.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mmÂ² x 40mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw.
- Can be used with an espagnolette gearbox & window lock.
- Supplied with matching SS M5 screws.
Included: All applicable screws and fixings.