Polished Brass Brompton Lever on Rose Set (Art Deco) - Unsprung
The brompton suite is our most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Our brompton lever handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This concealed lever handle features a stepped art deco rose which matches a number of other products in our range and adds a contemporary edge to a traditional looking product. The handle is unsprung and is available on a 2 week lead time.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 concealed lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
- Our Polished Brass products are made from solid, unlacquered brass and have soft, golden hues which offer a depth of reflection. This works wonderfully in period dwellings but can also be used to bring a classic twist to contemporary properties. If left untouched, this finish will oxidise over time and naturally age to create a historically beautiful look. To restore these products to their former glory, simply polish using a dry cloth and some Brasso.
|From The Anvil