Polished Brass Brompton Espag - LH
The brompton suite is our most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Our brompton window handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit any type of window, including uPVC and timber due to its slim fixing plate. Can be matched with the brompton stays and door handles in the range.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mmÂ² x 40mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw.
- Can be used with an espagnolette gearbox & window lock.
- Supplied with matching SS M5 screws.
- Our Polished Brass products are made from solid, unlacquered brass and have soft, golden hues which offer a depth of reflection. This works wonderfully in period dwellings but can also be used to bring a classic twist to contemporary properties. If left untouched, this finish will oxidise over time and naturally age to create a historically beautiful look. To restore these products to their former glory, simply polish using a dry cloth and some Brasso.
|From The Anvil