Pattern 20 Oak Pair door is epitome of quality and reliability. Only the high quality White Oak veneers are used in this door's creation. Its solid construction core and engineering offers a strength and a substantial feel. Pattern 20 Oak doors are simple and classic in design and will be best to use as entrance doors or doors which lead to a garden. This model will fit well in modern properties which intend to achieve a contemporary natural look.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Factory glazed with clear bevelled glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- These pairs of doors are supplied factory rebated with the right hand door designed to open first and away from you into the room
A traditional oak door, Pattern 20 Oak Pair is a door pair made for use in classic homes. The door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer, which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer. The unique feature of this model is a large glass beautifully fitted in this door, which take up most of the door’s surface. The glass panes are framed using a White Oak veneers which have natural grains oozing through. These grains compliment the simple bevelled clear glass. The door is factory glazed with clear bevelled glass adding sheen to the door’s design. The solid core used in the construction of the door gives it a more strengthened structure and is complemented by its engineered construction which provides a robust feel. This beautifully designed door is perfect for both modern and traditional properties and can brighten up even darker rooms allowing natural light to shine through your home.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.