The Orta K8500 Oak fire door is designed with a contemporary look in mind. With 4 V-grooves in to solid Oak stretching across the entire width of the door, it gives you a visual look of extra width. The K8500 Oak fire door design is placed within our Todd Doors range allowing us to offer a strikingly designed door at a very competitive price. The Orta K8500 Oak fire door is constructed using high quality real Oak veneers over an engineered solid core and then pre factory finished in a satin lacquer. A truly wonderful and value for money product.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- A cotemporary style door for modern homes
- Door features v-groove detail into solid Oak inserts
- Door is veneered with American White Oak which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Fire-rated to give 30 minute protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with Test Certificate
- Not suitable for use in pairs
Made from a White Oak Veneer, pre-finished at the factory in a clear satin lacquer, the Orta K8500 Oak fire door is both striking and contemporary. There has been special emphasis placed on making a high quality product at a competitive price. The use of real White Oak veneers mated to an engineered solid core with accompanying horizontal solid Oak V-grooving that gives an appearance of quality. The Orta K8500 Oak fire door is available from stock in an array of standard sizes.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture