Orient Oak Pair is best suited for use indoor in large hall rooms or entrance doors. The use of clear lacquer for pre finishing brings the doors natural oak grains to the fore of the design increasing its desirability.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features Oak veneered bevelled panel detail
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Factory glazed with clear bevelled glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- These pairs of doors are supplied factory rebated with the right hand door designed to open first and away from you into the room
Orient Oak Pair is a classic door with a traditional design best for use in homes featuring a classic interior. The door looks fresh and symmetrical. The use of glass windows adds a new dimension to the door’s design which is built upon by the placement of the wooden panels. The wooden panels expertly divide the glass adding an element of class to the doors whilst still allowing the glass to take centre stage. This is complimented by the wooden panels on the lower end of the doors. The symmetrical construction of Orient Oak allows the oak veneers panels and their bevelled panel detail to shine through. The doors are pre finished using a clear lacquer which adds sheen to it. The highlight of the door is the glass which is clear bevelled and factory glazed. The solid core in its construction allows for a strengthened structure. Engineered construction helps it add a substantial feel to its use.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.