Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Classic 2-panel styling featuring bold traditional style beading.
- Manufactured using a smooth Hardwood veneer with solid Hardwood beading, which is supplied factory primed.
- Glazed with factory fitted clear flat toughened glass as standard.
- Heavy weight, solid core construction with real timber lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- The Kalmia range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed, fire rated.
- Can't find the size you're looking for? These doors can be made be to any size up to 2400mm x 1090mm at a typical lead time of 14 weeks. Please speak to one of our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.