Part of the deluxe White Primed range, these doors truly are great value for money and are of excellent quality making them amongst the most popular in the industry. These doors are of a solid, high density fibreboard construction making them a 'heavy' weighted door. A market leader.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Deluxe primed MDF face over a heavy weight fire rated core (FD30) with v-groove detail.
- Deluxe primed softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- A captivating modern style to compliment any home.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The C4500 range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed, fire rated and fire rated glazed versions.
The Iseo 4500 door has a contemporary design and is presented in a duluxe white prime finish, we find most clients do not choose to repaint them as the water based paint finish, which being water based will not 'yellow' over time is of such high quality! The surface of the door is durable and can be cleaned easily, but as with all doors we advise that you apply a finish or another coat of paint to all trimmed edges when using in areas of high humidity to ensure durability. This finely engineered door contains V groove detailing and would suit most homes wanting the contemporary look. Its solid high density fibreboard core prevents bowing, twisting, and warping and comes highly recommended.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture