Part of the fully factory finished range, these doors truly are great value for money and are of excellent quality making them amongst the most popular in the industry. These doors are of a solid, high density fibreboard construction making them a 'heavy' weighted door. A market leader.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Our Iseo C4500 is constructed using an MDF face over a solid fire rated core, which is both weighty and durable.
- Fully factory finished in a white satin paint with v-groove detail and softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- If you like a bargain without compromising on quality, the Essentials range is for you. It’s a selection of our bestselling designs at extremely competitive pricing. As you’d expect though, price doesn’t limit your choices, so we have a full suite of affordably superior doors.
- The C4500 range is available in a wide array of sizes including standard, glazed, fire rated and fire rated glazed versions.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
- We are confident about the quality of our doors which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our internal doors.
The Iseo C4500 door has a contemporary design and is presented in a satin White paint finish. This finely engineered door contains V-groove detailing and would suit most homes wanting the contemporary look. Its solid high density fibreboard core prevents bowing, twisting, and warping and comes highly recommended.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.