We are proud to introduce From the Anvil range of ironmongery. Within this range of hand crafted and hand finished specialist traditional ironmongery you will find an extensive array of finishes that will enable the complete finishing of any type of property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Rim locks are fitted to the surface of the door rather than being morticed in, along with a surface mounted keep that should be fitted to the door frame.
- Our weighty rim lock range is cast from solid iron and polished to leave a smooth surface.
- Our rim knob range is used in conjunction with our rim locks to provide an attractive, high quality finish to any period town house or country property.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. If your door is inward opening and hinged on the right then a right hand rim lock is required.
- Lockable via a snib on top of the latch.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Included: All applicable screws and fixings.