Make an entrance to your home with the Hampton, a traditional front door that wouldn’t look out of place welcoming you inside a century ago. The beautiful classic simplicity of the design features solid mouldings and lippings, with a solid patented high-performance insulated core which is then veneered in quality red hardwood. All doors come pre-primed as standard. We have a purpose-built spraying and drying room which allows us to prepare and finish our external doors to a magnificent standard in a wide range of colours. The Hampton can be purchased as either a stand alone door (as priced) with additional ancillary items for traditional installation, or as a bespoke pre-finished set with multi-point locking, threshold, draught-excluders, ready for on-site assembly and installation.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- This door is a beautiful addition to your home, with decorative raised mouldings and panel detailing, creating a traditional 4-panel design.
- Supplied unglazed for you to add the glass of your choice. We cannot give the dimensions of the unglazed panes. When the door is made in the factory they cannot always be exactly to size, which could cause pre-bought glass to not fit. Therefore, we advise that you measure the door once it has been delivered.
- Constructed using a solid patented high performance insulated core ensuring a high level of thermal efficiency is achieved.
- Incorporating solid hardwood mouldings and lippings along with thick external grade hardwood veneers.
- Our range of external hardwood doors are supplied factory primed. In our professional spraying facility, we can finish these doors in any RAL colour of your choice, or you are able to add your own finish on-site.
- Can be supplied as either a stand-alone product or as a bespoke pre-finished door set.
For further information regarding suitable door frames, paint finishes or to enquire about our door sets, please contact us on 0800 633 5050, click “Let’s Chat” or visit us in store.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.