The DX/1930 is a door made for traditional settings of classically styled homes. The use of a solid core in the door’s construction gives it a substantial feel. The doors are made using high quality materials, which makes them reliable and durable and a great investment for years to come.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The traditional design of the DX 1930s doors will give any period home a classic look, helping to recreate that vintage aesthetic of a bygone era.
- These DX 30s reproductions are constructed using a solid core, giving your door a weighty and durable structure.
- Manufactured using Rustic Oak veneer, featuring flat panels to create the traditional 1 over 3 look, complimented with a simple bead detail.
- This door is supplied unfinished, with small knots and other timber features to give a natural, unique look to your door. These doors are perfect for waxing and oiling, adding warmth to your interior.
- This range is available in a huge array of stocked sizes to suit every home.
- This door is part of our growing selection of mid-range doors, where we can offer high quality veneers in an industry leading size range, all in stock and ready to be delivered. This range embodies the Todd Doors philosophy of offering high quality products without the price tag.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.