We are proud to introduce From the Anvil range of ironmongery. Within this range of hand crafted and hand finished specialist traditional ironmongery you will find an extensive array of finishes that will enable the complete finishing of any type of property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Rim locks are fitted to the surface of the door rather than being morticed in, along with a surface mounted keep that should be fitted to the door frame.
- Made from responsibly resourced, quality unstained English Oak and contains a British Standard 5 Lever lock which offers excellent security and peace of mind.
- Product is reversible so can be used on either the left or right hand side of your door.
- Supplied as a complete set with knobs, roses, escutcheons and straps.
- Maximum door thickness: 44mm. Thicker doors can be accommodated but you will need to contact us for an extra long key and spindle (chargeable service).
- All our rim locks are KA.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Included: All applicable screws and fixings.