Black Cast Thumblatch Set with Chain
Traditionally used on a ledge and braced door, our thumb latch sets include a decorative door latch with a thumb shaped lever. When this lever is pressed down, it operates a thumb bar. The thumb bar passes through the door, lifting the latch bar on the opposite side and allowing the door to open.
- A simplistic cast thumblatch with a locking pin for privacy.
- Thumblatches are typically used in conjunction with a T hinge on traditional plank doors.
- Maximum door thickness: 44mm.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
- Our Black finish is a popular choice in traditional settings. Its subtle sheen offers a bold contrast on stained and painted timber alike. During the manufacturing process, our Black products are baked in a high-temperature oven, giving them durable, corrosion-resistant qualities.
|From The Anvil