We are proud to introduce From the Anvil range of ironmongery. Within this range of hand crafted and hand finished specialist traditional ironmongery you will find an extensive array of finishes that will enable the complete finishing of any type of property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally used on a ledge and braced door, a suffolk latch set is a decorative door latch with a thumb shaped lever. When the thumb shaped lever is pressed down this operates a thumb bar which passes through the door, this lifts the latch bar on the opposite side causing it to open.
- A decorative cast thumblatch with backplate.
- Thumblatches are usually used in conjunction with a tee hinge on traditional plank doors.
- Maximum door thickness: 44mm.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Included: All applicable screws and fixings.