There’s a reason why people still love to see this classic 4-panel 1930s-era door in their home and it’s because it’s a timelessly elegant design. This is an excellent reproduction but with the added benefit of a modern fire-rated core, supplied pre-primed, ready for on-site finishing. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments or where matching fire doors are required during a loft conversion. Our 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and glazed versions.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed High Density Fibreboard face, featuring the iconic one over three panel arrangement, over a fire rated solid core.
- Primed solid hardwood lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A design inspired by the 1930's to suit classic homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and glazed versions.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in the correct frame and fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.