Inspired by traditional designs of yesteryear, the Victorian fire door is engineered for a more robust construction with the added benefit of a fire-rated core. The door is made using a solid core which is then over veneered in a Rustic Oak. This door is supplied untreated for onsite finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- A Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features flat panels with a decorative bead detail
- Door is manufactured using a Rustic Oak veneer which is then left unfinished.
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Fire-rated to give 30 minute protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with Test Certificate
The Victorian fire doors have a traditional design, which is inspired by the door's design of the Victorian Era. Made using Rustic Oak veneers, which have visible natural grains, which are complemented by 4 panels. Featuring a classic panel inset bead detail and flat panels. If you are looking for a traditional fire door with rustic charm then look no further than the Victorian fire door.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.