This traditional Internal Oak door is one of Todd Door's best sellers, and is highly recommended for all interior decorating enthusiasts that prefer products with an elegant and alluring appearance. The 4-Panel White Oak door is a standard solid door designed for regular use.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A timeless, yet classic design that sits perfectly in any traditional home.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Oak 4-Panel 35mm range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
The 4-Panel Oak 35MM door is a traditional internal door which is available in an unfinished format. One particular aspect of this door is the fact that it is considerably suited for homes that have interiors featuring traditional settings. The door is manufactured with the use of an untreated White Oak veneer. As such, it is delivered ready for onsite finishing. This door also has Oak veneered bevelled panel detailing which is naturally prominent in its appearance.The most unique feature of this White Oak door is its overall strength and durability. This can be estimated by the fact that it features a solid core which is further strengthened by its engineered construction. These two standout traits combine to give this door a substantial feel, which is not just a matter of appearance, but also an authentication of the door’s longevity and durability.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture