The Shaker Evolution Oxford fire doors are traditional doors that offer customers a classic design with the addition of a new bead detail. The use of natural American White Oak veneer and subtle bead detail enhance the overall appeal of the door, making it an excellent choice for a traditionally styled home.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features natural Oak grain detail and subtle bead insert.
- Door is manufactured using an American White Oak veneer which is then pre-primed ready for onsite finishing.
- Factory glazed with clear flat fire-rated glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Fire-rated to give 30 minute protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with Test Certificate
The Shaker Evolution fire doors are traditionally designed. The doors are perfect for use in classic homes and are made using an Oak veneer that has been handpicked to ensure quality. The doors are pre-primed and ready for finishing on site. The quality of the materials used in the making of the door ensures reliability and will give you peace of mind for years to come. Fitted with clear flat fire-rated glass as standard, this door will allow light to be freely distributed around your home. The door has a solid core construction which prevents bowing and twisting. The high end engineering of the door gives it a weightier, substantial feel.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture