The Orient Oak pair is a stylish addition to the classic range of internal doors. The doors are veneered in American White Oak over a solid core and glazed with a clear bevel glass. The traditional design makes them fit well in traditional homes.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features Oak veneered bevelled panel detail
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Factory glazed with clear bevelled glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
The Orient Oak pair are traditionally designed interior doors. This standard oak door has a distinct design that sets it apart from the rest. The door exhibits a unique wood panel design on the glass windows. The design highlights the clear bevelled factory glazed glass while giving a decorative look to the door. Veneered in White Oak over a solid core then factory lacquered. The decorative panel on the bottom of the door features bevelled panel detail.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.