The Shaker Evolution 4 Panel doors are one of the basic models for paint oak doors. The doors have a substantial natural feel and they are designed for use in classic homes as solid standard doors. The veneers used are carefully selected, a testament to the prevalent quality of materials used in the door’s construction.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features natural Oak grain detail and subtle bead insert.
- Door is manufactured using an Oak veneer which is then pre-primed ready for onsite finishing.
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Doors in 457mm (18") and 533mm (21") will be in a 2-Panel design
The Shaker Evolution 4 panel door is a simple, traditional white door that has been made from Oak. The door is a paint finish door that has been pre-primed. The use of the Oak allows its natural grains to show through after it has been finished. A door design perfect classic homes, its traditional design is complemented by the subtle insertion of beads and the natural oak grain detail. Oak veneers have been used in the door’s manufacturing; the veneers are ready for onsite finishing subject to the customer’s approval. One of the standout features of this high quality door range is the use of a solid core which gives the door a strengthened structure and substantial feel.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture