The Oxford Oak 35MM door is an internal door that is included amongst Todd Door's best selling products. Belonging to the traditional Oak door range, which consists of plenty of other high performance products. This traditional internal door is a pre-glazed item and is built for standard use whilst ensuring the utmost reliability and performance.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Featuring two large clear flat glazed panels, allowing an abundance of light into any room.
- A timeless, yet classic design that sits perfectly in any traditional home.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Oak 4-Panel 35mm range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
One unique feature of this white Oak product is its traditional appeal. This is one of the primary reasons as to why this traditional styled door suits archetypal settings.Another important factor to observe is the fact that this door is available in an unfinished format and as such, onsite finishing is necessary for it. This requirement is solely due to the untreated White Oak veneer which is used in this products creation.The Oak veneered bevelled panel detailing is an admirable aspect of this product, which is well complemented by the factory glazed feature of this door as it is glazed with clear flat glass. All in all, the rigid core, engineered construction, and substantial feel of this product make it a highly efficient unit.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.