There’s a reason why people still love to see this classic 4-panel 1930s-era door and it’s because it’s a timelessly elegant design. This is an excellent reproduction, supplied pre-primed, ready for on-site finishing. The clear bevelled and toughened glazed pane allows light into your room without compromising on style. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments. Our 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed High Density Fibreboard face, featuring the iconic one over three panel arrangement with the top panel glazed, over a heavy weight solid core.
- Primed solid timber softwood lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A design inspired by the 1930's to suit classic homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.