There’s a reason why people still love to see this classic 4-panel 1930s-era door in their home and it’s because it’s a timelessly elegant design. This is an excellent reproduction, and the use of pre-primed MDF in the door’s construction makes it ready for on-site finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed High Density Fibreboard face, featuring the iconic one over three panel arrangement, over a heavy weight solid core.
- Primed softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- A design inspired by the 1930's to suit classic homes.
- Featuring a clear bevelled top light toughened glazed pane, allowing light into a room without compromising on style.
- The 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
The clear bevelled top light toughened glazed pane allows light into your room without compromising on style. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments. Our 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.