The extremely popular Cottage Oak Fire door features a heavyweight engineered core with solid Oak inserts to allow for the machining of the deep groove design. Although this design sits in our traditional designs section it is often used very successfully in new builds and contemporary homes. Other well known retailers of this door design call them: Oak Cottage, Oak Mexicano, Oak Ely, Oak Suffolk and Oak Geneva.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, featuring square grooved detail, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- A classic design to accentuate both modern and traditional homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Oak Cottage range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
The Cottage Oak fire door features a heavyweight engineered core with solid Oak inserts to allow for the deep cut groove design. The American White Oak veneer is left untreated to allow for onsite finishing of your choice. There is a range of glazed options including a fully glazed 6 light and two versions of a half height glazed door available to compliment this classic design. This door is copied by many, but never to our high specification or with our heavyweight engineered core.Although this design sits in our traditional designs section it is often used very successfully in new builds and contemporary homes.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture