This traditional Oak door is proudly one of our best sellers. Belonging to the traditional internal doors range of our products, the 8-LIGHT OAK 35MM is available in unfinished format, however, it is delivered ready for onsite finishing. This is thanks to the untreated White Oak veneer which is used in its construction.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Featuring 8 symmetrical glazed panes, with clear bevelled glass, elegantly housed by solid Oak beading.
- A timeless, yet classic design that sits perfectly in any traditional home.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- Available in a wide range of sizes including pre-manufactured pairs.
The White Oak door is provided pre-glazed as it is factory glazed with clear bevelled glass, which is also a standard with this product. Built for standard use, this traditional Oak door has a substantial feel to it, which is prominent all thanks to the rigid performance and solid outlook this door exudes.Another trait which you must know is the engineered construction behind this door’s manufacturing process. This certifies that the door is constructed to last with utmost efficiency and performance. Although it is well suited for all types of settings, the one particular interior it is extremely well-matched with is the traditional setting as it goes along well with the old school outlooks of classic homes.Overall, you can rest assured that this product is well worth the investment and built to last.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture