The new range of stylish and secure Period External Doors will breathe a new life into an old period property. Our beautiful Period External Doors range has a period charm and timeless appeal. This selection of signature doors is perfect to create a classic, elegant touch that will enhance the look of your house. For superior strength, stability and insulation, these doors are made using an extremely strong patented multi-layer core that features solid oak and veneered components sandwiched over a high density foam central layer. For glazed doors, solid oak beading holds the British Standard toughened double glazed units securely in place.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Part of our new period Oak front door range which has been designed to subtly blend into any period property.
- The door is solid in construction and features raised panel detailing and leaded double glazed units.
- Factory pre-finished as standard in a light Oak stain with excellent UV protection.
- Can be supplied as either a stand alone product or as a bespoke pre-finished set.
- For further help regarding frames or to enquire about our sets, please contact us on 0800 633 5050, click “Let’s Chat” or visit us in store.
The Period External Doors range have been designed to add a real style to the entrance of your home. The doors are fitted with decorative double-glazed leaded light units, which are inspired by traditional designs to give each glazed door a truly authentic feel. The Period External Doors range feature solid oak mouldings and lipping with solid patented high performance insulated core which is then over veneered in quality White Oak. The Period External Doors range can be purchased as either a stand alone door (as priced) with additional ancillary items for traditional installation or can be supplied as a bespoke pre-finished set. Bespoke Todd Doors pre-finished sets include: Multipoint locking, threshold, draught excluders and keeps all fully machined, ready for on-site assembly and installation. The door set can be produced with or without sidelights or with a single sidelight on either side. For more information please contact us on 0800 633 5050 or click “Let’s Chat”.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.