The Shaker Oxford Oak door is amongst the best selling products in Todd Door's traditional Oak door range. Available in an unfinished format but ready to be finished onsite after installation, this door is a must have for all interior designing enthusiasts that are looking to add a more traditional touch to their property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, featuring flat shaker panels, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A modern twist on a traditional style with clean lines enabling this to sit within contemporary homes.
- Featuring two large clear flat glazed panels, allowing an abundance of light into any room.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Oak Shaker range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
This White Oak door provides the utmost durability and longevity as far as performance is considered. This is all thanks to the solid core, engineered construction thats behind this door's creative process. The substantial feel associated with this door is further complemented by the untreated White Oak veneer used in its construction.This door is built for standard use and features Oak veneered flat panel detailing. It is factory glazed with clear flat glass, a feature that is available as standard with this product. As such, there are no additional costs related to glass fitting. Its solid core integrity prevents bowing, twisting, and warping.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.