PISA OAK is a great looking door that caters well to the requirements of any modern home. Being made from white oak, the door has a great contemporary style and has colour matched groove detailing along with a pre-finishing in a clear lacquer. While the door is semi solid, it is quite weighty but still provides great value for money. This door will add that final touch to your contemporary home.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The End of Line Pisa Oak has a dark tone groove detail, we do not recommend mixing these with our non-End of Line versions.
- American White Oak veneer, factory finished in clear satin lacquer with colour matched square groove detail.
- Medium weight, semi-solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A stylish art deco esque design that will revitalise any home.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Pisa range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
PISA OAK is an amazingly stylish door that is available to customers at a highly competitive price. It is a modern oak door made using white oak and is great for any modern home due to its contemporary style. The door also features a matching colour groove detailing and is pre-finished using a clear lacquer. This door is semi solid and has a medium weight that provides great value for money. Additionally, the door has its groove running directly inside the MDF face for a truly great looking product which is both robust and hard wearing.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.