Make an entrance to your home with the Hampton, a traditional front door that wouldn’t look out of place welcoming you inside a century ago. Choose this sidelight (or two) if you’re looking to bring extra light into your hallway or porch on either side of the door. The beautiful classic simplicity of the design features solid mouldings and lipping, with a solid patented high-performance insulated core which is then veneered in quality red hardwood.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Part of our new pre-primed hardwood front door range, designed to give a perfect paint finish once decorated.
- The sidelight is solid in construction and features decorative raised mouldings and panel detailing and is supplied un-glazed.
- Supplied factory pre-primed ready for on-site finishing, or to be painted by one of our professionals.
- We cannot give the dimensions of the unglazed panes. When the door is made in the factory they cannot always be exactly to size, which could cause pre-bought glass not to fit. We therefore advise that you should measure the door once it has been delivered
- Can be supplied as either a stand alone product or as a bespoke pre-finished set.
All our doors and sidelights come pre-primed as standard. We have a purpose-built spraying and drying room which allows us to prepare and finish our external doors to a magnificent standard in a wide range of colours.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.