The Contemporary 4-Light Oak door is one of the traditional Oak doors featured in Todd Door's supreme collection. This is a pre-glazed door that has been designed for standard use. The main unique feature of this door is the traditional styling which is highly suited for classic settings and contemporary properties.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, featuring flat shaker glazed panels, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A modern twist on a traditional style with clean lines enabling this to sit within contemporary homes.
- Featuring 4 large clear flat glazed panels, allowing an abundance of light into any room.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Oak Shaker range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
This traditional internal door is created from White Oak and is typically available in stock. The door is manufactured through the use of an untreated White Oak veneer, whose beautiful texture delivers class and elegance to this door’s image. The door is completely ready for onsite finishing upon delivery.This door happens to be one of Todd Door's most sturdiest and rigid products in the whole catalogue. The white Oak door is likely to provide you the most considerable return on investment compared to any other product you could buy in the market, as it's exceptional build quality and durability far exceed other conventional doors. The 4 glass panes are pre-glazed therefore providing a versatile look whilst illuminating the interior of your property. Its solid core integrity prevents bowing, twisting, and warping.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture