The Bolection Iris Oak features impressively decorated raised mouldings and panel detail.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled for a more classic feel.
- Heavily decorated raised mouldings and panel detail in Oak.
- Manufactured using an untreated White Oak veneer, ready for on-site finishing (Hand Finish only).
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel.
- Also available in a fire rated version.
Built with a timber veneer over a solid core for added sturdiness, the door is built to resist bowing, twisting and warping, ensuring it’s longer life.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.