In fair Verona... you’ll find this bold, stark, simple fire door. In a world of white, sometimes it’s good to go dark, and they don’t come much darker than this beauty. The Verona is made from the finest American White Oak, stained a rich black before being shipped out to you. The staining shows off the oak’s rich visible grain detail.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Forming part of our Charles Todd range that offers a truly bespoke service. All of our Charles Todd doors are made using only the finest sustainably sourced timber elegantly crafted in both cutting edge contemporary designs or well-loved traditional styles.
- Our Verona is entirely made to order and is constructed using real oak veneer over a solid core, giving a weighty and substantial feel.
- The Verona has stylish satin chrome inlays and a rich black painted finish which highlights the deep visible grain of the Oak veneer.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
- Truly made to measure, this door can be manufactured in any standard size or bespoke sizes up to 2400mm by 1000mm (only in 5mm increments). For pricing, please contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.