In fair Verona... you’ll find this bold, stark, simple fire door. In a world of white, sometimes it’s good to go dark, and they don’t come much darker than this beauty. The Verona is made from the finest American White Oak, stained a rich black before being shipped out to you. The staining shows off the oak’s rich visible grain detail.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The Verona creates a panel effect with its satin chrome inlays.
- The rich black painted finish highlights the deep visible grain of the Oak veneer beneath.
- Solid core for added durability.
- Made to order.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- Also available in a glazed and fire rated option.
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1000mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050.
The bold, spare design of this door uses satin chrome inlays that contrast the rich black stain and create a frame within the door that draw the eye. As part of our Charles Todd range this door is made to order, and the oak timber is stained black to the highest standard.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.