The Classic panelled range of doors are a traditionally styled range with decorative inset moulding details. The doors are made from man made timber and then pre-primed for onsite finishing. They have a solid core which makes these designs strong and robust products and are suitable for use as 30 minute fire doors (FD30). If you are looking for something simple, yet effective, then look no further.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features decorative inset moulding detail and flat panels.
- Door is manufactured from a man-made material which is pre-primed for onsite finishing.
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- FD30 - 30 minute fire door
An entirely bespoke door, the Classic can be produced to almost any size and is supplied pre-primed ready for the final top coat to be applied after installation. Please note: These doors are only suitable for use with our wide knuckle hinges. Please speak to one of our Door Experts on 0800 633 5050 regarding this.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture