Windsor 3-Panel Oak bespoke door is a traditionally designed door made from a White Oak Veneer. This model is the perfect choice for classic homes because of its unique patterns that can make any room look voguish. The beautiful bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings adds to its style and finesse. Not only is the door extremely attractive, but is reliable and sturdy as well.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Windsor 3-Panel Oak bespoke door has a beautiful traditional design that aim to enhance the look of classic homes and offices. The White Oak Veneer, which is used in creation of this door, has been carefully selected to ensure that the high quality and the strong structure are maintained. The veneer is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing. The solid core and the superb engineering of this door are exemplified by its substantial feel. In addition, the solid core can withstand any kind of pressure which makes the door last for a long time. These doors benefit from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings which make them look stunning. Windsor 3-Panel Oak bespoke doors are made to order so they will fit any door frame size you have. If you are looking for a door that has a unique style and a great quality, then Windsor 3-Panel Oak bespoke door is a great choice for you.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.