The White Napier 2-Panel (FD30) door is a traditional door that would sit well in any property or setting. It's crisp satin white finish makes it a popular choice for many homeowners. This door is manufactured with a solid core and is then finished with a white primer, which is ready for final top coats to be applied. The doors appearance is also enhanced by the stepped panel detail which is entirely individual to this design. These doors are of a solid, construction and are fire rated for 30 minutes (FD30).
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from flat panel detail and stepped decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured from a man-made material which is then white primed
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- FD30 - 30 minute fire door
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.