The White Napier 2-Panel (FD30) door is a traditional door that would sit well in any property or setting. It's crisp satin white finish makes it a popular choice for many homeowners. This door is manufactured with a solid core and is then finished with a white primer, which is ready for final top coats to be applied. The doors appearance is also enhanced by the stepped panel detail which is entirely individual to this design. These doors are of a solid, construction and are fire rated for 30 minutes (FD30).
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from flat panel detail and stepped decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured from a man-made material which is then white primed
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Most customers do not paint this door - the prime is that good!
- FD30 - 30 minute fire door
This door has a contemporary design and is factory finished in a white prime paint. The finish is so good that we find most clients do not choose to repaint them! The surface of the door is durable and can be cleaned easily, but as with all doors we advise that you apply a finish or another coat of paint to all trimmed edges when using in areas of high humidity to ensure durability.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture