Our new beautiful range of Hardwood External Doors can enhance the look of any property. We offer a wide range of pre-primed hardwood doors to make your home look and feel unique. All our External Hardwood Doors are of an engineered construction, with a hardwood veneer to provide greater strength and stability.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Part of our new pre-primed hardwood front door range which have been designed to give a perfect paint finish once decorated.
- The door is solid in construction and features flat panel detailing.
- Supplied factory pre-primed ready for onsite finishing or to be painted by one of our paint professionals.
- Can be supplied as either a stand alone product or as a bespoke pre-finished set.
- For further help regarding frames or to enquire about our sets, please contact us on 0800 633 5050, click “Let’s Chat” or visit us in store.
The Hardwood External Doors range stunningly complement the entrance to your home. Door features solid mouldings and lipping, with solid patented high performance insulated core which is then over veneered in quality Red Hardwood. All doors come pre-primed as standard. At Todd Doors, we have a purpose-built spraying and drying room which allows us to prepare and finish our external doors to a magnificent standard in a wide range of colours - the choice is yours. The Hardwood External Doors range can be purchased as either a stand alone door (as priced) with additional ancillary items for traditional installation or can be supplied as a bespoke pre-finished set. Bespoke Todd Doors pre-finished sets include: Multipoint locking, threshold, draught excluders and keeps all fully machined, ready for on-site assembly and installation. The door set can be produced with or without sidelights or with a single sidelight on either side.
Included: The door and any applicable instructions
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items