A supreme design, high quality construction and reliability to savour, The Bremen is nothing short of a desirable addition to your home. For superior strength, stability and insulation, these doors are made using an extremely strong patented multi-layer core that features primed hardwood and veneered components sandwiched over a high density foam central layer. For glazed doors, solid hardwood beading holds the British Standard toughened double glazed units securely in place. The contemporary design and modern feel of this door goes well hand in hand.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The Stuttgart is a modern door that will blend in perfectly with a contemporary home. With vertical flat panel detailing and a glazed element the Stuttgart is sure to be a showstopper.
- Supplied with factory fitted frosted double-glazed units.
- Constructed using a solid patented high performance insulated core ensuring a high level of thermal efficiency is achieved.
- Incorporating solid hardwood mouldings and lippings along with thick external grade hardwood veneers.
- Our range of external hardwood doors are supplied factory primed. In our professional spraying facility, we can finish these doors in any RAL colour of your choice, or you are able to add your own finish on-site.
- Can be supplied as either a standalone product or as a bespoke pre-finished door set.
- For further information regarding suitable door frames, paint finishes or to enquire about our door sets, please contact us on 0800 633 5050, click “Let’s Chat” or visit us in store.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.