FD30 SOLID TIMBER CORE BLANK is a solid core door blank that can be cut to any size and specification. The door is made of manmade timber that comes untreated and ready for onsite treatment. The solid timber core is FD30 fire rated (a fire door with 30-minute integrity property) that makes it perfect to install on escape routes.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Part of small offering of external garage doors and gates.
- FD30 SOLID TIMBER CORE BLANK is a solid core door blank that can be cut to any size and specification.
- A simple solid timber core blank which is FD30 fire-rated.
- Supplied untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Does this door meet current Part L regulations? - No
- Please refer to our essential finishing guidelines for instructions on how to treat and keep this door.
- For photographic purposes, most products have been either paint or clear lacquer finished.
FD30 SOLID TIMBER CORE BLANK is made using man made timber that is FD 30 fire rated. The high density of the door provides up to 30-minute of fire resistance making it ideal for use on escape route. It is supplied untreated ready for onsite finishing. You can apply varnish, wax, lacquer, polish, and paint as per your requirements and budget. FD30 SOLID TIMBER CORE BLANK has a veneer faced solid core that gives it a more substantive feel as compared to semi solid core. This increases durability and toughness of the door with minimum wear and tear. Glass apertures can also be cut in the blanks while adhering to strict guidelines. This is a must have addition to any home that offers fire resistance properties in addition to excellent durability and stability provided by the solid core.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.