If you’ve ever longed to bring a touch of the regal to your home, then look no further. The Shelbourne is a grand, imposing solid door that will grace any room, whether you buy as a single door or as an impressive pair that can be flung open to welcome guests.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from large decorative raised moulding and flat panels
- Door is manufactured using a Man-made timber veneer which is then primed ready for on-site finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Even the beading around each panel is beautiful and includes small details like the outer beading protruding, while the inner beading recesses slightly, giving it a more stately feel. As part of our Charles Todd range this door is made to order, and the timber is given a coat of deluxe primer in our own workshop.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.