The Shelbourne 3-Panel Primed bespoke fire door is a traditional White Oak door that offers great economical and functional benefits. The traditionally styled door is manufactured with man-made timber veneer, which is then deluxe primed ready for onsite finishing. The solid core of the door provides a more substantial feel compared to hollow and semi-solid core versions. The door features decoratively large and raised moulding with flat panels, which greatly increase the appeal and look of the door.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The Shelbourne range is made entirely to order, featuring large decorative raised mouldings placed to create a classic 3-panel design that offers a truly grand, imposing style.
- Constructed using a solid core, giving a heavy and substantial feel.
- Supplied primed, ready for you to add your own hallmark with the colour of your choice.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
- Forming part of our Charles Todd range that offers a truly bespoke service. All of our Charles Todd doors are made using only the finest sustainably sourced timber elegantly crafted in both cutting edge contemporary designs or well-loved traditional styles.
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 1000mm. For pricing, please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.