The Shelbourne 3-Panel Primed bespoke fire door is a traditional White Oak door that offers great economical and functional benefits. The traditionally styled door is manufactured with man-made timber veneer, which is then deluxe primed ready for onsite finishing. The solid core of the door provides a more substantial feel compared to hollow and semi-solid core versions. The door features decoratively large and raised moulding with flat panels, which greatly increase the appeal and look of the door.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from large decorative raised moulding and flat panels
- Door is manufactured using a Man-made timber veneer which is then primed ready for on-site finishing
- Solid fire-rated core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
A door is one of the most common yet looked over parts of the home. Installing a high-quality, durable door in the home will greatly increase the value of the home. The same can be said of the Shelbourne 3-Panel Primed bespoke fire door, which is a traditional internal door. Whether you are looking for a door with great design and appeal or one that offers great value on investment, the Shelbourne 3-Panel Primed bespoke fire door is best for you. The door is manufactured with White Oak, which not only looks good, but also lasts for a long time. The best thing about the Shelbourne 3-Panel Primed bespoke fire door is the solid core inside. These solid core doors can withstand wear and tear, lasting a long-time without needing repairs or replacement.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.