The Shelbourne 1-Light Primed bespoke fire door is a traditionally styled door for classic homes. The deluxe White primed pre-glazed door looks elegant and appealing at the same time. Manufactured with a solid core construction and man-made timber, the door is made so that it lasts for a long-time. The door is deluxe White primed and ready for onsite finishing. Moreover, the decoratively large and raised moulding with flat panels ensures the door has maximum appeal.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from large decorative raised moulding and flat panels
- Door is manufactured using a Man-made timber veneer which is then White primed ready for on-site finishing
- Clear flat fire-rated glass
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Offering a combination of durability and maximum appeal, the Shelbourne 1-Light Primed bespoke fire door is certainly a great addition for any home. This traditionally styled door is especially decorated for classic homes. It complements the decor and style of traditional homes. The flat panel detail and decorative mouldings of the door perfectly complement the classic home, looking stunningly beautiful. The door holds well to the test of time and its solid core ensures maximum durability and long-life. You will have to outlay a minimum amount of money on maintaining and repairing the door. The best thing is that the solid core is weightier than semi-solid and hollow doors. This gives a great insulation property to the door by retaining heat inside and reducing noise from outside.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.