Part of the popular Todd doors range, this door mixes the contemporary design with man made timber to produce a product that is a stand out feature in any home. This door has been manfactured to provide a sturdy and longlasting investment and will prove to be a wise choice for all property owners who buy it.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Deluxe primed MDF face over a heavy weight fire rated core (FD30) with square groove detail.
- Deluxe primed softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- Featuring a large single factory fitted clear flat v-grooved fire rated glazed pane. Neatly framed with solid deluxe primed Hockey Stick beading.
- A captivating modern style to compliment any home.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The C7000 range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed, fire rated and fire rated glazed versions.
These are one of the more popular and affordable of Todd door’s contemporary doors. The Salo White C7001 are modern white doors made from man made timber, which is later deluxe primed for onsite finishing if required, clients tend not to paint these doors as the finish is that good! The doors on first viewing look pristine and being finished in water based paint if left they will not 'yellow'. The style of the doors is more contemporary and their pure white colour and use of man made timber make them a safe bet for use in modern homes. The door features a contemporary square groove detailing that has been used in other door designs sparingly. Add a v groove detailing of the clear flat glass to it and the complex, contrasting design of the door brings out the best of the door visually. The door has been engineered to have a substantial feel, while allowing ease of use.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture