We are proud to introduce From the Anvil range of ironmongery. Within this range of hand crafted and hand finished specialist traditional ironmongery you will find an extensive array of finishes that will enable the complete finishing of any type of property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The brompton suite is our most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Designed to match the brompton window furniture in the range.
- This concealed lever handle features a decorative beehive rose which matches a number of other products in our range and adds a contemporary edge to a traditional looking product. The handle is unsprung and is available on a 2 week lead time.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 concealed lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, multipoint locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
- Our polished nickel finish is a high-quality plating applied to solid brass.
Included: All applicable screws and fixings.