The Orta K8501 Oak fire door is designed with that contemporary look in mind. With 4 V-grooves in to solid Oak stretching across the entire width of the door, it gives you a visual look like no other. the 1-light glazing design offers the perfect solution to let you bring light into your room. It is factory glazed with clear flat glazing. The K8501 Oak fire door design is placed within our Todd Doors range allowing us to offer a strikingly designed door at a very competitive price. The Orta K8501 Oak fire door is constructed using high quality real Oak veneers over an engineered solid core and then pre factory finished in a satin lacquer.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- A contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door features v-groove detail into solid Oak inserts
- Door is veneered with American White Oak which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Factory glazed with clear flat fire-rated glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Fire-rated to give 30 minute protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with Test Certificate
- Not suitable for use in pairs
Made from a White Oak Veneer, pre-finished at the factory in a clear satin lacquer, the Orta K8501 Oak fire door is striking and contemporary. With the addition of 1 precisely positioned glazing panel allowing you to create a brighter living space without compromising on design. There has been special emphasis placed on making a high quality product at a competitive price. The use of real White Oak veneers mated to an engineered solid core with accompanying horizontal solid Oak V-grooving that gives an appearance of grandeur. The Orta K8501 Oak fire door is available from stock in an array of standard sizes.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.