Make a great first impression with beautifully designed and high quality Statement Making Doors. At Todd Doors, we are dedicated in providing you with the front doors that not only look stunning but also are durable and sturdy. Our Statement Doors range will definitely add the Wow factor to your house creating a striking entrance to your property. For superior strength, stability and insulation, these doors are made using an extremely strong patented multi-layer core that features solid oak and veneered components sandwiched over a high density foam central layer. For glazed doors, solid oak beading holds the British Standard toughened double glazed units securely in place.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Part of our new statement making Oak front door range which has been designed to add extra wow factor to the entrance of any home.
- The door is solid in construction and features heavy decorative raised mouldings and leaded double glazed units.
- Factory pre-finished as standard in a light Oak stain with excellent UV protection.
- Can be supplied as either a stand alone product or as a bespoke pre-finished set.
- For further help regarding frames or to enquire about our sets, please contact us on 0800 633 5050, click “Let’s Chat” or visit us in store.
The Statement Making Doors range is designed to express your individuality and provide your home with a truly distinctive look and feel. The doors are fitted with decorative double-glazed leaded light units, which mean that the natural light can enter your home and provides a welcoming entrance. The Statement Making Doors feature solid oak mouldings and lipping with solid patented high performance insulated core which is then over veneered in quality White Oak. The Statement Making Doors range can be purchased as either a stand alone door (as priced) with additional ancillary items for traditional installation or can be supplied as a bespoke pre-finished set. Bespoke Todd Doors pre-finished sets include: Multipoint locking, threshold, draught excluders and keeps all fully machined, ready for on-site assembly and installation. The door set can be produced with or without sidelights or with a single sidelight on either side. For more information please contact us on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.